Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hugo Boss


It's in Spanish so if you don't understand.....NO WORRIES.....translations are below.

  • Reporter: In one word before we leave President Chavez...
  • Chavez : Only one word?
  • Reporter: Only one; How would you like the people to talk of Hugo Chavez when you no longer are here? How would you like to be remembered? How would you like THE WORLD to remember Hugo Chavez?
  • Chavez: Two words...one......two...that I am just a man.....A MAN....A MAN.....What I am is a man, a human man...A HUMAN BEING.  A human being because there are certain humans with human form, but are not. I AM A HUMAN. That's all I want to be remembered as, a human. A human who sinned, who fought, who wept, who sang, who smiled.....this victory will not be mine but of my country.
  • Reporter: (Says thank you and goodbye.)



"There are certain humans with human form, but are not."

SAY WAHHHH?!?!?!

Stay tuned maybe later on I can tackle that subject......MAYBE


No comments:

Post a Comment