Monday, August 20, 2012

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE TRIPPING

Listen to Animal Collective's Centipede Hz In Full

JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW......
Animal Collective's NEW album is now streaming online freeee!
(Make sure to click PLAY ALL TRACKS for full experience)


You may have to listen to this more than once before you get into it. No worries many of my favorite Animal Collective songs grew on me over time and although right now I'm not going CRAZY about the album, I'm just glad that I can give it a listen and finally see what they've been working on.

ALSO.....
If you're trying to win a TEST PRESSING of this album then check this CONTEST out!
Pretty much just make a radio show mix on mix cloud of at least 8 songs (including some ANCO tracks/ samples) and tag your mix as "ANIMAL COLLECTIVE YOUMIX". 

AND....
If you want to buy the album it hasn't come out yet BUT there is PRE-SALE!

Enjoy a few of my favorite Animal Collective tracks throughout the years:



and because you made it this far.....A TREAT JUST FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment